It’s All About Jesus (Sermon on Revelation 1:9-20)
The Dying Apostle’s Charge (Sermon on 2 Timothy 4:1-8)
Was Blind but Now I See (Sermon on Acts 9:1-19a)
Salvation is Found in No One Else (Sermon on Acts 4:7-13)
The public is invited to St. John’s Easter breakfast, which will be served from 8 a.m. until the start of the worship service at 9 a.m. Come and enjoy a wonderful, full breakfast prior to the festive Easter worship service. Hope to see you on Easter!
Ever wondered what the Bible is all about? Ever tried to explain Christianity to a friend? This video is a simple explanation to help you get started digging into the Bible.
Click here – The Bible’s Main Point
Remember Jesus Christ: He is Risen! (Sermon on 2 Timothy 2:8)
Three Words of Truth: It Is Finished! (Sermon on John 19:28-30)
Three Words of Truth: Save Us Now! (Sermon on Matthew 21:1-11)
Three Words of Truth: I Am He (Sermon on John 18:3-9)
Three Words of Truth: Take and Eat; Take and Drink (Sermon on Matthew 26:26-28)
Three Words of Truth: What is Truth? (Sermon on John 18:33-40)
Three Words of Truth: Take Him Away! (Sermon on John 19:14-18)
God’s Obsession with Your Salvation (Sermon on John 2:13-22)
Three Words of Truth: Love One Another (Sermon on John 13:31-35)
How Much the Lord Has Done for You (Sermon on Mark 5:1-20)
Three Words of Truth: Is It I? (Sermon on Matthew 26:20-25)
Are You Expecting Jesus or Someone Else? (Sermon on Matthew 11:2-6)
Three Words of Truth: Watch and Pray (Sermon on Matthew 26:35-41)
Your Redeemer is More Reliable than Your Reason (Daniel 3:13-18)
Do Not Fear God’s Plan (Jeremiah 1:4-10)
Your Happiness or God’s Glory? (2 Kings 19:14-19)
- Service Theme: God’s Glory is the Highest Priority
The Meaning of Marriage and Family (Isaiah 62:1-5)
- Service Theme: As Jesus reveals his glory, we delight in our bridegroom!
The Power of God in a Quiet Whisper (1 Kings 19:8-13)
- Service Theme: God shows his greatest power not in mighty miracles, but in the quiet word of the Gospel!
Pride Divides (1 Kings 12:3-11, 16)
- Service Theme: Pride vs. Humility – Part 3: Pride Divides but Humility bring Unity
Jesus is our Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6; Luke 2:1-20)
- Christmas Devotion
The Best Christmas Preparation is Repentance (Luke 3:1-6)
- Advent 2 Service Theme: The judgment is coming; prepare the way for the Lord’s Salvation.
Watch with Care and Joy (Luke 21:25-36)
- Advent 1 Service Theme: The judgment is coming, but there will be deliverance for God’s people.
God-Pleasing Priorities are Paramount (1 Kings 3:5-14)
- Service Theme: God calls us to pursue him above all things and he promises to take care of the rest.
Real Love is Confrontational (2 Samuel 12:1-10)
- Service Theme: True Love Requires Discipline
St. John’s on Olive Ave. in Florence is opening its doors this Saturday December 1 for an open house from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. It is also offering free child care for those shopping at “Christmas in Florence” at Florence High School. Feel free to drop off your children, ages 1 – 11, at St. John’s while you shop. Playtime, story time and refreshments will be provided. St. John’s is located next to the high school and library.
When God Offends Us (2 Samuel 6:2-8)
- Service Theme: The Common and the Sacred: What are your priorities?
How to Spot Fake Repentance (1 Samuel 15:17-26)
- Service Theme: Pride vs. Humility – Part 2: The Number 1 Killer of Christians
The Lord Repays What We Lose For Him (Ruth 2:11-12)
- Service Theme: God’s Sacrifice Leads To Our Sacrifice
Greatest Glory in Greatest Shame (Judges 16:18-30)
- Service Theme: Pride vs. Humility – Part 1: Godly Service Begins With Humility