We’ve started a new Bible study on why we as Christians go to church. Is it necessary? What’s the benefit of it? We’ll dig into all these questions from the Bible.
If you’re not able to make it to our regular Bible study time, feel free to watch the Bible study videos on YouTube.
Click HERE to see the full playlist.
Jesus, Say the Word! (Sermon on Luke 7:1-10)
The Spirit Glorifies the Son (Sermon on John 16:12-15)
The Washed and the Dogs (Sermon on Revelation 22:12-17, 20)
It’s All About Jesus (Sermon on Revelation 1:9-20)
The Dying Apostle’s Charge (Sermon on 2 Timothy 4:1-8)
Was Blind but Now I See (Sermon on Acts 9:1-19a)
Salvation is Found in No One Else (Sermon on Acts 4:7-13)
The public is invited to St. John’s Easter breakfast, which will be served from 8 a.m. until the start of the worship service at 9 a.m. Come and enjoy a wonderful, full breakfast prior to the festive Easter worship service. Hope to see you on Easter!
Ever wondered what the Bible is all about? Ever tried to explain Christianity to a friend? This video is a simple explanation to help you get started digging into the Bible.
Click here – The Bible’s Main Point
Remember Jesus Christ: He is Risen! (Sermon on 2 Timothy 2:8)
Three Words of Truth: It Is Finished! (Sermon on John 19:28-30)
Three Words of Truth: Save Us Now! (Sermon on Matthew 21:1-11)
Three Words of Truth: I Am He (Sermon on John 18:3-9)
Three Words of Truth: Take and Eat; Take and Drink (Sermon on Matthew 26:26-28)
Three Words of Truth: What is Truth? (Sermon on John 18:33-40)
Three Words of Truth: Take Him Away! (Sermon on John 19:14-18)
God’s Obsession with Your Salvation (Sermon on John 2:13-22)
Three Words of Truth: Love One Another (Sermon on John 13:31-35)
How Much the Lord Has Done for You (Sermon on Mark 5:1-20)
Three Words of Truth: Is It I? (Sermon on Matthew 26:20-25)
Are You Expecting Jesus or Someone Else? (Sermon on Matthew 11:2-6)
Three Words of Truth: Watch and Pray (Sermon on Matthew 26:35-41)
Your Redeemer is More Reliable than Your Reason (Daniel 3:13-18)
Do Not Fear God’s Plan (Jeremiah 1:4-10)
Your Happiness or God’s Glory? (2 Kings 19:14-19)
- Service Theme: God’s Glory is the Highest Priority
The Meaning of Marriage and Family (Isaiah 62:1-5)
- Service Theme: As Jesus reveals his glory, we delight in our bridegroom!
The Power of God in a Quiet Whisper (1 Kings 19:8-13)
- Service Theme: God shows his greatest power not in mighty miracles, but in the quiet word of the Gospel!
Pride Divides (1 Kings 12:3-11, 16)
- Service Theme: Pride vs. Humility – Part 3: Pride Divides but Humility bring Unity
Jesus is our Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6; Luke 2:1-20)
- Christmas Devotion
The Best Christmas Preparation is Repentance (Luke 3:1-6)
- Advent 2 Service Theme: The judgment is coming; prepare the way for the Lord’s Salvation.
Watch with Care and Joy (Luke 21:25-36)
- Advent 1 Service Theme: The judgment is coming, but there will be deliverance for God’s people.
God-Pleasing Priorities are Paramount (1 Kings 3:5-14)
- Service Theme: God calls us to pursue him above all things and he promises to take care of the rest.
Real Love is Confrontational (2 Samuel 12:1-10)
- Service Theme: True Love Requires Discipline